The American Indian Resource Center offers a variety of different opportunities to native students at UCSC. From programming, events, scholarships, networking, and internships!
Interns of the AIRC handle many aspects of the AIRC, and are required to join one of our 3 event planning commitees. As an intern, you are able to interact with the native community on campus, build strong relationships with fellow interns, staff, faculty, as well as gain experience in program/event planning. Please read the following intern guidelines:
-5 Unit Internship: 8-10 hours per week, 6-8 pages of critical reflection paper.
-2 Unit Internship: 4-6 hours per week, 3-4 pages critical reflection paper.
- Experience with and knowledge of American Indian issues, campus Native American community and student organizations.
- Ability to interact with diverse staff and students.
- Responsible, resourceful and posses initiative.
- Ability to work collectively with other AIRC staff and other interns
Application-Deadline Fall Sep 25, Winter Dec 11, Spring March 20
* Qualified Applicants may apply for 2-quarter six-month internship.